Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mrs. Fox's Sweet Party #13

Happy LEAP DAY and welcome to Mrs. Fox's Sweet Party!
I hope you are all having a great week! Before we party, I have a couple things worth announcing first. Tonight I will be taking my final class in Wilton's Course 4, so look for my final cake later this week! Tomorrow is also going to be the start of the Luck 'o the Irish Link Party where you can link up all of your St. Patrick's Day posts, anything goes, from March 1st thru 17th hosted by myself and Adrianne from Happy Hour Projects! I hope you will stop by and join us for that too!
Now for this weeks features!
The #1 most viewed sweet of Week 12:
Other Features:
  
Congratulations to all of you!
You can find the "I Was Featured" button on the Grab a Button Page!
 
Now moving on to this weeks party:
Link up your sweets, whatever dessert YOU have made this week!
Nothing new? Link that up too! Dig thought your archives and find a sweet treat that you want to share! I just ask that you keep it all kid friendly! I reserve the right to delete any post that I find inappropriate!
Ready to join in? Here are a few quick things to do:
1. I would love for you to Follow Mrs. Fox's Sweets someway or another, GFC or Linky Followers
2. Share my button or a link to this party on your blog somewhere to spread the word! You can find the Mrs. Fox's Sweet Party Button on the "Grab a Button" page and also in the right sidebar!
3. Link to your sweet posts only, not directly to your blog. Giveaways are fine too, as long as they are somehow related to sweets! (ex. cookies, supplies, cookbooks, cupcake necklace, you get the idea!)
4. Mix and mingle, Visit some of the other sweets! We all love visitors!
Each week I will feature the most viewed sweet and my favorite sweet! These sweets will be featured at the next weeks party! By joining this party, you give Mrs. Fox's Sweet's permission to use your sweet photo in a featured post. Featured sweets may also be shared at Mrs. Fox's Sweets on Facebook, Stumbled, and/or Pinned!



10 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your final cake
    So far your cookies are fantanstic
    I'm trying to find a similar course here but it's quite difficult/

    I'm sharing today my "chocolate Cake with Strawberry Mouse"
    Thank you for hosting!
    Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your last project, you are very talented. I am sharing yellow cupcakes with chocolate icing. Have a great week andi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your final course...can't wait to see the final cake:-) Thank you for hosting such a sweet party!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my cake!! I will link up my newest creation later today. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome features! Thanks so much for hosting. :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great features....I especially love the Fishing Cookies.....they are gorgeous.

    Thank you for hosting.Can't wait to see your final cake.

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...