Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Mrs. Fox's Sweet Party #22

Hi and Welcome to Mrs. Fox's Sweet Party!
We are still taking a little break again this week, but the party rolls on!

Here are the Features from Week #21:
(no particular order)
 
Congratulations to all of you!
Grab your "I Was Featured" button on the Grab a Button Page!
Moving on to this weeks party:
Link up your sweets, whatever dessert YOU have made this week!
Nothing new? Link that up too! Dig thought your archives and find a sweet treat that you want to share! I just ask that you keep it all family friendly! I reserve the right to delete any post that I find inappropriate or not with the sweet theme. There is a button available for you to share Mrs. Fox's Sweet Party in the right column and on the Grab a Button Page! Don't forget to visit some of the other links! We all love visitors!
Each week I share a few sweets from the party the week before! By joining this party, you give Mrs. Fox's Sweet's permission to use your sweet photo in a featured post. Featured sweets may also be shared at Mrs. Fox's Sweets on Facebook and/or Pinned!
 


13 comments:

  1. Such fun features this week...thanks for hosting all the sweets:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting another sweet party :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I linked up a mini cupcake with tropical flavors to celebrate a Poetry Festival in the Rio Grande Valley - where citrus is king! Enjoy!

    I particularly loved the Rapunzel cupcakes - wasn't THAT clever!

    I also applaud the Decadent Chocolate Fudge Cake in this week's linky and thank Winnie at Something Sweet for linking back to my blog. It's a great cake to have in your "special times" repertoire!

    Thanks for hosting. I love seeing your work in your blog as well as on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful desserts, as always! Thanks for hosting such a sweet party. Enjou the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting. Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm featured!! Thanks so much for choosing my pops. Have a great week, looks like another great party already.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many yummy recipes to check out. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you SO MUCH for featuring my Zebra Stripe Cake Pops!! Thanks for hosting this great party each week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting, you featured my Rapunzel tower cupcakes! Thanks so much, Christina! I love finding new recipes & ideas at your sweet parties. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for hosting such a lovely party! I have linked up my Kentucky Derby Mint Julep Granita ( Italian Dessert) Nettie

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...