Saturday, January 19, 2013

Chocolate Dipped Wonders

Working full time now and going through a divorce, not to mention only having my smartphone to blog with. I really haven't had the time to bake or create. I do want to eventually re-vamp my blog with not just sweets but the occasional recipe and crafts too! Thank you to all of my loyal followers and fans that are sticking it out with me! Things will pick up again!
Here is a favorite from last year: Chocolate Dipped Valentine's Pretzels

 
Thanks to Red Fly Creations for sharing my Dipped Chocolate Valentine Pretzels! Please stop by and visit Red Fly Creations for a Chocolate Dipped Valentine 's Day

9 comments:

  1. Ms. Fox, I'm so sorry to hear your in hard times. Life can really suck sometimes, can't it? Lifting you up in prayer. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about everything! It will get better, I promise! Right now you are getting stronger!!! Love the recipe! Keep your chin up and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope things start getting easier for you. We'll be here patiently waiting for your return :) In the meantime, you're in our thoughts and prayers ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just adorable - love your presentation. Take good care of you and don't worry about your blog for now..first things first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear - I was in your place about five years ago and I know how stressful it is. Hang in there and take care of yourself.
    xo,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sorry you are going through a rough time :( keep your strength and you faith!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry you are having a rough go of it:(

    ReplyDelete
  8. hang in there buddy! For everything there is a season. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. sorry to hear about the hard times...just visited here as I didn't see updates from you...everything will be fine soon!
    these pretzels look yummy!

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...