Here are some FAQ's that...well, I frequently get asked!
This page is a work in progress, so I will be adding more here and there.
One of the things I get asked a lot are what recipes do I use for.....
Cut- Out Cookies
- Basic Sugar Cookie: Martha Stewart's Essential Recipe No. 2: Sugar Cookies. I find this recipe to be very consistent and I keep it fresh by changing the flavor using different extracts.
- Chocolate Cookie: I start with Martha Stewart's Essential Recipe No. 2: Sugar Cookies and changed the amount of all-purpose flour from 3 to 2-1/2 cups and add 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Gingerbread Cookie: Bakerella Gingerbread Cookie Recipe. I first tried this for Christmas 2011 and it was perfect. Why mess with a good thing?
- Chocolate Chip: Sugarbakers' Chocolate Mini Chip Cookies. It did spread out a little, but if chocolate chips are what you are looking for and you are just using basic shapes, this will do the trick!
- Peanut Butter Cookie: Created by Diane. This is the newest cut-out cookie recipe in my arsenal and maintains size and shape great, not to mention taste delicious!
- My basic go to icing is: Wilton Royal Icing (thinned with 1 tsp extract flavoring added)
Look for more additions to this page coming soon!
Sweet Questions or Comments? Want to be a guest blogger? Want to sponsor a giveaway?
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org