Friday, October 26, 2012

Easy Halloween Pretzels

As some of you already know, I am back to basics. I have been taking photos and blogging from my smartphone without the kitchen equipment and decorating supplies that I once had. Being back to basics, here is a simple and inexpensive way to make a cute snack for your Halloween table!
Here is all you will need:
Candy Melts

To make these festive pretzels, start by covering cookie sheet with waxed paper. Melt candy melts in small bowl or coffee cup according to package directions. Dip pretzel into melts, tap off excess candy on side of cup, and place onto waxed paper. Sprinkle each pretzel immediately. Let candy set up in refrigerator for about 10 minutes. Store in airtight container at room temperature.
 Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...