Nothing like a fun and easy treat on a rainy day! A rainy day is also perfect for making one of those easy treats on my Pinterest Board- Disney Themed Desserts. I am not sure where this idea originated, but I found the idea from Dip it in Chocolate, where these are also made into pops.
What You Need
regular sized sandwich cookies (I used WhoNu? Cookies)
mini sandwich cookies ( I used mini Oreo Cookies)
red candy melts
chocolate candy melts
white round sprinkles for buttons
Heat candy melts according to package directions. Dip half of large cookie into the red candy, place on waxed paper, and immediately place 2 sprinkles for buttons. While the large cookie is laying on the waxed paper, glue on mini cookies with chocolate to make the ears. Let the candy coating set up or place in the refrigerator for about 5 minutes.


Wooow!! So cute!! I love this idea using Oreo cookies.. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteAwesome idea, so cute!
ReplyDeleteLove the simplicity of both sizes of oreos:)
ReplyDeleteSo flippin' cute!!
ReplyDeleteThese are so cute! You know me... Simple is *the* way to go!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and very adorable
ReplyDeleteI admire your work, you are soooooooooo creative
Thanks for linking back to me! I love how yours turned out!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this!!!! Love it!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for share this, is a simple and very nice idea I will use baby blue, for baby mickey!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteDo you Instagram? A user @creativelove stole your image and posted it on her instragram feed. She did not credit you. She has almost 4k likes on the picture. You can report her and tell her you have a copyright on your images and that she needs to remove them. (if you want)
ReplyDeleteThis is so sweet! I hope you don't mind that I pinned it (Pinterest) and also shared your idea on the social network Sulia: http://buff.ly/WNd20S Thank you for writing about these adorable cookies, so cute.
ReplyDeleteThis is so sweet! I hope you don't mind that I pinned it (Pinterest) and also shared your idea on the social network Sulia: http://buff.ly/WNd20S Thank you for writing about these adorable cookies, so cute.
ReplyDeleteThese are just too darn cute! I may have to throw a Mickey Mouse party, just because. :)
ReplyDeleteThese are so cute! I'm thinking of making these for my child's bday party and am wondering if I can make them the night before or will they lose their 'crunch'? Would it be better to make them the morning of the party?
ReplyDeleteThanks!
They should still be fine for the next day.
DeleteThis is a lovely idea...!
ReplyDeletewhen you say 'glue the ears on' do you mean witht the chocolate melts? it isn't clear...
ReplyDeleteyes, dark chocolate candy melts :-)
Deletei <3 these, perfect for a favor for my lil 1's b.day party :D
ReplyDelete