Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Mrs. Fox's Sweet Party #15

Hi and welcome to Mrs. Fox's Sweet Party!
I am so glad you have came by to party! This weekend is St. Patrick's Day! Are you making up anything special for the occasion? I have seen so many wonderful treats out in Bloggerville and so many great things were linked up last week!

Here are the features from Week #14:
(in no particular order)


Congratulations to all of you!
You can find the "I Was Featured" button on the Grab a Button Page!
Now moving on to this weeks party:
Link up your sweets, whatever dessert YOU have made this week!
Nothing new? Link that up too! Dig thought your archives and find a sweet treat that you want to share! I just ask that you keep it all kid friendly! I reserve the right to delete any post that I find inappropriate!
Ready to join in? Here are a few quick things to do:
1. I would love for you to Follow Mrs. Fox's Sweets someway or another , GFC or Linky Followers, so that you don't miss a one sweet bite!
2. Share my button or a link to this party on your blog somewhere to spread the word! You can find the Mrs. Fox's Sweet Party Button on the "Grab a Button" page and also in the right sidebar!
3. Link to your sweet posts only, not directly to your blog. Giveaways are fine too, as long as they are somehow related to sweets! (ex. cookies, supplies, cookbooks, cupcake necklace, you get the idea!)
4. Mix and mingle, Visit some of the other sweets! We all love visitors!
Each week I share a few sweets from the party the week before! By joining this party, you give Mrs. Fox's Sweet's permission to use your sweet photo in a featured post. Featured sweets may also be shared at Mrs. Fox's Sweets on Facebook, Stumbled, and/or Pinned!

You are also invited to stop by and link up any St. Patrick's Day Project at:

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting this party
    Wishing you a great rest-of-the-week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting! Those features are gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! I'm featured - how great. Thank you! Who would've known those little pot o' golds would be so popular!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting, and double thanks for the feature!! I always love your parties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting. I linked up a couple of favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, those features are amazing! I especially love the Hunger Games cookies!! Thanks for hosting and happy Wednesday to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting a super sweet party! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the party, some really cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for featuring my cake! I didn't have anything to link up this week - but I should be back in gear soon. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...