Monday, February 27, 2012

Mickey & Minnie Mouse Cookies

MICKEY & MINNIE MOUSE!
I have pretty much spent the past week feeling under the weather and still on the mend. I will be so glad when this roller coaster weather is over! It took me a few days, but I did manage to use some leftover icing and peanut butter cut-out cookie dough to make these cookies!
I have made Mickey Mouse Cookies using this Mickey Cookie Cutter that I got from Disney World before and had quite a hard time with the ears staying straight when moving the dough to the pan. This time to solve that problem I cut out the dough right on the parchment lined cookie sheet removing the excess dough. This made the process a lot easier! I experimented a little and made the dots on Minnie Mouse two different ways also. One way was putting the white dots on the wet red icing so they sink into the red icing and the other putting the dots on top of the dried icing, which made them pop out more. I still liked the first way best.
Everyone was glad to have a sweet in the house once again, but this is going to be another slow week, I am still drained! Wishing you all escape this cold season unscathed!



Featured at: Crazy for Crust

24 comments:

  1. Oh, I love how they turned out - doing the clothing instead of the face!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! My youngest loves Mickey Mouse......I may have to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They turned out so cute! Hope you're completely well SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!! Hope you get to 100% soon! I am so impressed that you are still baking :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these...my girlie girl wants a minnie and daisy cake for her 5th!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh WOW!!! I saw these on FB and my jaw dropped, thanks for linking up this amazing work - that red icing is beautiful! Get well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are awesome love them...Thanks for joining us at Creative Mondays :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those look fantastic! Too beautiful to eat. :) ~Megan via the Rook No 17 link party.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These cookies are adorable and very cute
    I really love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look beautiful.. toooo beautiful to eat!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute are these!?! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh so cute! Thanks so much for sharing at Mix it up Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so beautiful! You are so talented! I love this! We didn't get a cookie cutter last time we were there, but maybe next time!

    New Linky follower.

    Regina
    www.thecrazynutsmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooohh! LOVE! We just got back from Disney - my kids would LOVE these!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolute perfection. Walt would be honored! Featuring your post on Facebook today and pinning too!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are amazing!!! I am so in love with Mickey & Minnie and now I am in love with these cookies!:) Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...