Saturday, February 11, 2012

Share the Love Party!

Hi everyone and welcome to the Share the Love Party!
In addition to Mrs. Fox's Sweet Party and Happy Hour Project's Freestyle Friday this week, we have decided to have a special Valentine's Party for everyone to participate in! That's right, for this party link up your crafts, projects, sweets, and anything you have made for Valentine's (as long as it is appropriate of course!)
I am going to start off the party by sharing my favorite Valentine project from Happy Hour Projects!

and then my personal favorite from my own Valentine's projects....

Just a couple of small requests:
1. It would be lovely if you would Share the Love and stop by and visit my co-host Adrianne at Happy Hour Projects! She has some awesome projects over there!
2. Following us both isn't required, but would be very sweet of you if you did!
3. It would also be nice if you Shared the Love by helping to spread the word about the party, however you wish! If you would like to grab a button for this special party, go to the Grab A Button Page for the code!
4. Link to your specific Valentine's post, not directly your main blog. Link up as many sweets, craft projects, diys, tips, anything Valentine's related that you would like to share! Just keep it clean!
 
Happy Valentine's Day from Happy Hour Projects and Mrs. Fox's Sweets!



6 comments:

  1. I have shared Butter Cookies and Chocolate Cherry Torte. Thank you for hosting this fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for hosting...I linked some entries...Happy Valentines day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! I just linked up my malted milk ball cupcakes perfect for vday! your cookies look beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...