Monday, February 13, 2012

"Best of Valentine's" Guest Post!

Hi everyone! Tomorrow is the big day!
Valentine's Day!
and today I am over at
Days of Chalk and Chocolate
to share some of my most popular Valentine's Sweets with Jenny's readers at Days of Chalk and Chocolate! Please stop by and visit over there. Jenny has such wonderful ideas on her blog and every Friday Jenny hosts the Latest and Greatest Friday Link Party where you can link up all of your wonderful projects!

If you haven't heard GFC (Google Friend Connect) is going away for those that aren't hosted by Blogger. A lot of us are adding the "Linky Followers" widget as a way to keep following us and to follow others. Be sure while you are here and over at Days of Chalk and Chocolate, and any other blog that you want to continue following, to look for the "Linky Followers" widget and follow that way also. Also if you have added the "Linky Followers" widget, be sure to leave a comment and let me know so that I can start following you that way too!

I also wanted to let you know that with Valentine's Day tomorrow, the Tuesday Sesame Street Character Cupcake post will be delayed a bit this week to make room for more Valentine fun! You still have all this week to join in on the "Share the Love" Valentine's Craft and Sweets Link Party and don't forget to enter the "EB Mine" Giveaway that I have going on right now too!

Have a sweet day!
Now hop on over and see Jenny and myself at Days of Chalk and Chocolate!

0 sweet comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...