Friday, February 3, 2012

Free Valentine's Crafts E-book

I just love Valentine's Day and I was thrilled when Sarah asked if I would like to be a part of this Valentine's E-Book! She included one of Mrs. Fox's Sweets most popular sweets of this Valentine's season!
This book features ideas like:

  • Make Your Own Valentine Cards

  • Valentine's Day Fun Food Crafts

  • Make Your Own Valentine's Day Home Decor

  • Valentine Printables

  • The book is 60 pages with a total of 20 different featured bloggers! The best part is that the book is FREE to her subscribers! Aren't you excited?!
     All you have to do is stop by Sidetracked Sarah and subscribe to her emails and the link to the e-book will be provided at the end of her daily emails!
    Well....what are you waiting for?

    1 comment:

    I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...