Monday, February 13, 2012

Words of Love Valentine Cookies

Another fabulous find! Recently I made Girly Cookies and Princess Castles & Tiaras Cookies with a Wilton shaped cookie pan. Well, I found another shaped cookie pan, again on clearance at Michaels, this one was on sale for just $3.99!
The pan has all of these shapes and all you have to do is squish sugar cookie dough inside. The pan directions say to fill either 2/3 or 3/4 full. I do like to fill the cavities pretty much all the way full. Bake 10 to 12 minutes according to pan instructions. It's that easy! I had wanted to take a picture of the cookies before I decorated them, but forgot!
These are a nice size cookie bar, they measure at about 5-1/4 inches in length!
Easy to decorated since it just involves tracing the design imprinted from the pan! I have really began to like this type of pan. I used tip 2 to outline, fill and decorate.
Hugs and Kisses!


11 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Thank you so much for sharing at Mix it up Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! do the cookies come out easily!? btw we need your great cutter finds down here at the craft stores lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do! I let them cool 10 minutes or so in the pan, then one or two taps on the cabinet and they all fall out! I don't use any type of spray or anything on the pan either!

      Delete
  3. These are so cute! I would love for you to come by and link up to my Recipe Party at The Sweet Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, super cute! The XOXO one is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them - so cute. I am wondering if you go to Michael's everyday :) I love that store too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My affair with this Michaels is never ending! I visit at least a couple of times of week, sometimes quite a bit more!

      Delete
  6. These are amazing! How I would love to get one of these tomorrow:)
    New Follower over from Serendipity and Spice linky party! Cannot wait to check out your blog!
    ~Jen @ hutchinsonherd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cookies are GR8! I need to visit Michael's.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh gorgeous cookies!! Loved all your Valentine treats!! It would be great if you can share with my ongoing-''Valentine's Day Event''(till Feb 20th)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool pan and awesome frosting-work. Makes me nostalgic for writing in bubble letters on my school folders. Of course, your version is much prettier...and infinitely tastier!

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...