Friday, February 24, 2012

Wilton Course 4: Advanced Gum Paste Flowers- Lesson 3

This is what I made in lesson 3 of Wilton Course 4- Advanced Gum Paste Flowers! This has been the most productive class so far! I feel like a lot got accomplished!
Flowers made in the above photo from left to right: Sweet Pea, Stephanotis, Sweet Pea, Stephanotis Bud.
Above are 3 wide and 3 narrow petals for the Stargazer Lily. Next week will be the final class and we will assemble the Stargazer Lily, paint all of our flowers, and make the arrangement to place on our final project!

Previous Classes
  
View the Wilton Website for more class information

2 comments:

  1. I love that stephanotis! Everything looks great, but those are one of my favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, just found your blog through Country Momma Cooks. I am following you through LF.

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...