Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Mrs. Fox's Sweet Party #11

Hi there! Welcome to Mrs. Fox's Sweet Party!
I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's! I am not done celebrating yet and will have more Valentine's post thoughout the week! I am co-hosting the "Share the Love" Valentine Party with Happy Hour Projects where you can still share any of your crafts, projects, recipes through this Friday!

Don't forget to enter the "EB Mine" Giveaway while you are here too going on through Saturday!

I also added the Linky Followers widget to my sidebar so you can follow me that way too now!
 I can't wait to see what you have been baking up this week, but first....

Here are the Features from Week #10!
I was lucky enough to win a giveaway with lots of goodies and a preview booklet for the book "Sugarlicious" by Meghan Mountford! Of course you can order the book on Amazon. The book is filled with wonderful ideas and tips! I have been meaning to make one of the ideas from the book, but Valentine's has just swept me away! Meghan is just a sweetie and we have to support our blogger buddies right? Seriously this is an awesome book, a must have for the book shelf and beautiful pictures! Thanks Trish for recreating one of the fabulous book designs for the book release party!
I just had to share these beautiful cookies too, they screamed to me when I first say them! Absolutely gorgous! I guess I am kinda stalking you this week Trish! You just just some kind of wonderful! Besides the other feature was more about sharing our love for Sugarlicious!
Love these! Simply and stunning!
This is what is for breakfast for St. Patrick's Day! What a perfect way to start the day!
Now that Valentine's is coming to a close, let GREEN fill the Screen!
Congratulations to all of you!
You can now find the featured button on the Grab a Button Page!
Now moving on to this weeks party:
Link up your sweets, whatever dessert YOU have made this week!
Nothing new? Link that up too! Dig thought your archives and find a sweet treat that you want to share! I just ask that you keep it all kid friendly! I reserve the right to delete any post that I find inappropriate!
Ready to join in? Here are a few quick things to do:
 1. Please Follow Mrs. Fox's Sweets someway or another, GFC or Linky Followers! I do try to follow all of you back but if somehow you slipped through, let me know!
2. Share my button or a link to this party on your blog somewhere to spread the word! You can find the Mrs. Fox's Sweet Party Button on the "Grab a Button" page and also in the right sidebar!
 3. Link to your sweet posts only, not directly to your blog. Giveaways are fine too, as long as they are somehow related to sweets! (ex. cookies, supplies, cookbooks, cupcake necklace, you get the idea!)
 4. Mix and mingle, Visit some of the other sweets! We all love visitors!

Each week I will feature the most viewed sweet and my favorite sweet! These sweets will be featured at the next weeks party! By joining this party, you give Mrs. Fox's Sweet's permission to use your sweet photo in a featured post. Featured sweets may also be shared at Mrs. Fox's Sweets on Facebook, Stumbled, and/or Pinned!

To link up any Valentine Project of any up at "Share the Love" You are welcome to link up in both places!


  1. Thank you for the linky and the feature!

  2. Thanks so much for hosting today! Those features look great. Have a great Wednesday!

  3. Trish's froggies are SO cute! I want to make some shamrock pancakes too:) Thanks for hosting the party!

  4. This was just what I needed - ya know what I mean!! One of THOSE weeks that is for sure but this sure makes working full time and trying to blog WORTH it. I can't say thanks enough. I look forward to visiting the amazing links this week as well. so much goodness everywhere!

  5. Those frog cupcakes are SO cute! Thanks for hosting a yummy party! :0)

  6. I was happy to see my cupcakes featured again on the Sweet Party! It made my day. Thanks so much for hosting.

  7. wow!!all the featured posts are really attractive...Thanks for hosting the party.

  8. The cookies and frogies are my favorites!!! So cute!

  9. Hi :)
    Thank for hosting this inspiring party :)
    We actually don't celebrate Valentine's Day (we have a similar holiday on a different date), but I'm sharing a few treats that I made for my love-one:
    CookieNashe, Neapolitan 5-layer Cake, and Flower-shaped Sweet Challah

    Thanks again, for hosting, and wishing you a wonderful weekend


I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...