Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Mrs. Fox's Sweet Party #9

Hi there! Welcome to Mrs. Fox's Sweet Party!
Wow this has been a crazy week and the craziness continues! Thank you all that shared your sweets last week and I look forward to seeing what you all share this week! For the first time ever I realized it was impossible to visit each sweet, which is actually great! Week #8 was the largest Mrs Foxs Sweet Party ever! According to the stats you were all hoping around visiting each other quite a bit and that is how it is supposed to work! This week is going to be super busy as well with preparations for my daughters Princess birthday party! I need to make 300-400 flowers and haven't even started! So without further hesitation....
Here are the Features!
 
The most viewed Sweet of the Week for Week #8 is:
Gnome Cupcakes by Sugar Swings! Serve Some
These are just adorable! My daughter loves them too!
 
Other Sweets that caught my eye:
Peacock Cake by The G-Free Wifey
This is really a neat way to decorate a giant cupcake! The peacock feathers (heart cookies) on the back are the perfect touch!

Chocolate Chip Cupcakes w/Maraschino Cherry Cream by A Little Inspiration
Simply beautiful!

You Rock Valentine- A Chocolate iPod Pop by Sweetology
What an awesome Valentine! This would be perfect for kids to pass out to classmates!
   
Congratulations to all of you! Here is your Button!

Code on "Grab a Button" Page
Now moving on to this weeks party:
Link up your sweets, whatever dessert YOU have made this week!
Nothing new? Link that up too! Dig thought your archives and find a sweet treat that you want to share! I just ask that you keep it all kid friendly! I reserve the right to delete any post that I find inappropriate!
Code on Sidebar ---->
Ready to join in? Here are a few quick things to do:
1. Please Follow Mrs. Fox's Sweets publicly via GFC, I am your hostess after all! I do try to follow all of you back but if somehow you slipped through, let me know!
2. Share my button or a link to this party on your blog somewhere to spread the word! You can find the Mrs. Fox's Sweet Party Button on the "Grab a Button" page and also in the right sidebar!
3. Link to your sweet posts only, not directly to your blog. Giveaways are fine too, as long as they are somehow related to sweets! (ex. cookies, supplies, cookbooks, cupcake necklace, you get the idea!)
4. Mix and mingle, Visit at least one of the other guests at my sweet party and give them a sweet comment! Visit all of your favorites!
Each week I will feature the most viewed sweet and my favorite sweet! These sweets will be featured at the next weeks party! By joining this party, you give Mrs. Fox's Sweet's permission to use your sweet photo in a featured post. Featured sweets may also be shared at Mrs. Fox's Sweets on Facebook, Stumbled, and/or Pinned!
 





12 comments:

  1. Congrats on the biggest party yet...that is awesome!!! Thank you for hosting the sweets!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have shared High Tea Lemon Cookies. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the linky. Hope your week is going great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for featuring my peacock cake!!! you're so sweet! good luck with those flowers... they'll be beautiful and I cannot wait to see the finished product! :)

    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these Valentine's Day ideas and sweets...I want to make them and taste them all....I am sharing my Hot Cinnamon Rice Krispies Treats and also Chocolate Hazelnut Torte the ultimate Valentine's Day dinner dessert....hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting! I'm glad your party is getting "too big" for visiting every link. I know how you feel - I want to visit them all but just can't. Congrats on that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for the feature. Have a super week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's definitely good news! It's exciting when blog traffic picks up :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This party looks beautiful all that red, sugar love it. I am sharing home made gum drops........thanks for the party. andi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for hosting! All the features look Yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...