Monday, February 6, 2012

Girly Cookies

These cookies were also made using the Wilton Girl 12-Cavity Non-Stick Cookie Pan, along with the Princess Castles & Tiaras Cookies. I used the Cookie Crazie Icing for these as well. I chose my icing for these cookies based on the texture and flavor which my family prefers!
Decorating these cookies with a flooding type icing is a little different than working on a regular flat surface cookie, you definitely don't want to overflow the cookies. I was in a bit of a rush, so these cookies had only dried about 2 hours before photographed. After 8 to 12 hours they would be slightly less shiny, but instead they were just gone! No one can resist the yumminess!
My favorite from the whole pan is the lips cookies, which would also be perfect for Valentine's Day!


7 comments:

  1. I love the lips and the purses too! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - I was thinking the same thing. The lips are so cute! I am not surprised they disappeared quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lips are super cute. I'm going to have to make some lip cookie when I'm doing my Valentine's cookies this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cookies! But I love the glossiness, that is what brought me over here. :) Lovely colours as well, very eye-catchy and perfect for Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!!so beautiful!!Thanks for sharing with Midweek Fiesta

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...