Sunday, February 19, 2012

Red & White Flower Cookies

Once I got going with Valentine's I just couldn't stop! My daughter thought these looked tropical, so I thought I would share these last since they could be any occasion!
For these I once again used the Sugarbakers' Chocolate Mini-Chip Cookies recipe. You can find the recipe at The Sweet Adventures of Sugarbelle! The Ghiradelli Mini Chips made them perfect!
I had premade all of the royal flowers with leftover icing from the Valentine Brownies topped with Roses last month. After the flowers dry for 2 or 3 days, they can be stored in an airtight contain close to forever!
The cookies were outlined, flooded, and decorated with a size 2 tip. After the cookies were dry I glued on the flowers with royal icing. These could be done in any color for any occasion!

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous looking cookies
    I absolutely love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL.. LOVE IT.. : ))
    PS:today is day 1 of Finagle A Foto (texture shot challenge)...I would LOVE for you to join in please if you are up for it.. :)) Please stop in and check it out.. Snap away with us. ~ http://www.theartsygirlconnection.com/2012/02/finagle-foto-1-black-white-texture.html ..Wishing you a HAPPY SUNDAY AFTERNOON...~Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cookies are absolutely amazing! So cute. ANd the mini chip cookies sound delicious too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty - LOVE the combo of red and white. And, yes, they would be perfect anytime!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them! I have got to try that cookie recipe!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They do look sort of tropical. Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful!! I am passing on the Versatile Blogger Award to you. You can check it out at http://craftymomsshare.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award-again.html. Hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww - they're absolutely beautiful!! Seriously stunning cookies. Great job.

    :)
    ButterYum

    ReplyDelete
  9. leave it to you to make a plain ole chocolate chippie STUNNING! YAAAA!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness...what gorgeous cookies!! You do such an incredible job. Your family must adore you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love iced chocolate chip cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these cookies, I tried the recipe once and it was a hit. I have not made them since, I sort of like not being over 250 pounds anymore ;p So I can look at yours and drool!

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...