Monday, March 5, 2012

Flashback to St. Patrick's Day 2011

I always find it fun to look back and see how much my decorating has evolved last year, or frankly, how bad it looked....lol. Back last year I just barely had my feet wet in the cookie decorating and my sweets mostly consisted of cupcakes. Now for 2012 cookies are what I like to get my sugar high from! Who knows what it will be in 2013?
This is what I made for St. Patrick's Day 2011!
(from top left going clockwise)

I hope you have enjoyed this trip back into time with me! I would love to see what you have made for St. Patrick's Day this year from your flashbacks! You can link up all of your St. Patrick's Day sweets, recipes, projects, crafts, pretty much whatever you have made from now until March 17th at:

4 comments:

  1. I want one of those shamrock and blarney stone cupcakes! They look SO good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun is THIS collection!! I will for sure be showing some fun stuff at the linky party...that is if this dog EVER sits still!!! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Irish Coffee Brownie cupcakes sound so good, oh who am I kidding I want to try all of the desserts.

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...