Monday, March 7, 2011

St. Patty's Day Cupcakes

This will be my first St. Patrick's Day since my obsession with cupcakes began. I made a simple St. Patrick's Cupcake this past Friday just to satisfy my need for a cupcake! These were made with all Wilton products, which I love and use a lot of! I always try and make my cupcakes a lower calorie and lower fat cupcake. I love cupcake, but not ones that are going to cost me 400+ calories a day! I do make my icing from scratch, but currently go back and forth between making the cupcake from scratch or box depending on how quick I am trying to be.
and the inside was GREEN :)

I am looking forward to making a "Hello, Cupcake!" design for the actual St. Patrick's Day. But for tomorrow I will be making Mardi Gras cupcakes!

0 sweet comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...