Monday, March 7, 2011

Some of My Favorite Creations

Below are some Butterfly Cupcakes I made for a friend of mine that came to visit. Simple, but I liked that about them :)
03/02/2011


These are some sugar cookies that my daughter and I made recently, she loves to bake and is very good at it. I don't like working with dough much, but I am getting used to it. I iced the cookies, still working on my techniques!
02/26/2011

These are our Valentine Cupcakes! My daughter made the candies on top!
02/14/2011


Pre-Valentine Cupcakes :) Again my daughter made the cookies and I iced them :)
01/30/2011

These were the 2nd set of Cake Pops that I made :)
01/23/2011

Below are pictures of my very first Cake Pops...inspired by Bakerella! She has an awesome book and website...you must stop by there!
01/18/2011


0 sweet comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...