Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tea and Cupcakes!

No tutorial just good cupcakes! I was in the mood for cupcakes yesterday (when am I not?) and I wanted to change it up a bit since I was using leftover butterfly liners and picks...look famaliar? The secret ingredient in these cupcakes...strong brewed Dragonfruit Herbal Tea (containing Hibiscus flowers, orange peel, ginger, chickory, damiana, peppermint, and natural dragonfruit flavor) was used in place of the liquid in the recipe both in the cake and in the icing.

Don't forget to check out Cupcake Tuesday for a new cupcake every Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cupcakes! And I bet they are delicious with the tea in them.
    Thanks for sharing on Cupcake Tuesday!
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an interesting story at it gives in-depth information to the reader as well. Good thing you have it shared. weed

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...