Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sheep Cupcakes

Something about spring brings on the sheep! This idea is from "Flock of Sheep" in the Martha Stewart's Cupcakes Book. They are quite easy to make and great to make with children.
What you need:
mini marshmallows (cut in half)
ready made whipped canned frosting
black and pink tube icing (or color a little of the white icing)
tips 1 and 66

Frost cupcakes with spatula. Use piping bag with just coupler to pipe on head. Refrigerate a few minutes for frosting to stiffen up. Use tip 1 to pipe on eyes in black and nose and mouth in pink. Use tip 66 to make ears. Place halved marshmallows all over cupcake.


  1. I love how easy this looks. I think even I could manage to do it.

  2. These are very cute!
    You are very creative and I love seeing your work

  3. These look so good, perfect for spring and Easter! Just wanted to let you know that I am awarding you the Versatile Blogger Award today on my blog. Have a great rest of the weekend!

  4. This is so cute! Wonderful idea for cupcakes. Thanks for sharing this on Creative Monday.

  5. Hi lovely lady.
    Your cupcakes are so sweet for Easter !!! This was a great Idea thanks for sharing with us all. I hope you have a wonderful week with your family and also have a Happy Easter.
    XXOO Diane

  6. These are adorable Easter cupcakes :) Thanks so much for sharing at Mix it up Monday!

  7. These are so cute!! I love it. Thank you for sharing at Sharing Saturday! I hope you will share with us again this week!

  8. Oh my word...they're so adorable! They're perfect for Easter, but would also be wonderful for a birthday with a little banner saying, "Happy Birthday to Ewe"! Thank you so much for sharing this post on "A Little Birdie Told Me..." a few weeks ago. As you can tell, I'm rather behind, but would never miss a chance to visit my favorite people, like you! Spotlighting your post on my Facebook page today!



I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...