Friday, March 9, 2012

Mrs. Fox's Sweets 1st Blogiversary Top 10!

Happy 1 year blogiversary to Mrs. Fox's Sweets!
Okay it was actually on March 7th, but today I am celebrating it by sharing the top 10 sweets of my first year blogging!
The #1 most viewed sweet at Mrs. Fox's Sweet with over 11,000 views is.....Owl Cake Pops- an idea from Bakerella!

I started this blog a year ago when I went from being pretty much a non-baker, to being sweet obsessed! It was a way to share my sweets with other people that really wanted to see them and find people that were just a little crazy about sweets like me! I have made so many great friends through this blog in the past year and I am thankful to each of you who take that minute each day to see what I am baking...or decorating! It is you that keep me going! This first year has been an amazing adventure and I look forward to sharing many more adventures with you!
Thank you Everyone!


6 comments:

  1. Happy ONE year Blogiversary!
    Delicious recipes, beautiful pictures..
    Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I missed the high heels, those are amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Love all your sweets! Happy to see Elmo made it to the top 10 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! Everything looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy belated blogoversary! Lots of great goodies over the past year :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...