Friday, March 23, 2012

Butterfly & Flower Cookies

Spring is officially here! I am so glad about that! I am just not a cold weather person and I am so glad to be decorating spring themed cookies!
Naturally, the colors are similar to some of my Christmas Cookies...lol! I am finding that I have a particular cookie style. I seem to gravitate towards brighter, more vivid colors and patterns when designing my cookies. I don't like using a ton of different colors in the same batch and usually stick to 3 or 4 colors max.
I also love using fondant accents in my cookies. Fondant is a great way to add extra dimension to cookies.
These cookies are chocolate flavored with royal icing. The chocolate cut out cookie is one of my favorites and the flavor reminds me of chocolate Pop Tarts! If you haven't already, check out my FAQ page to view the recipes that I like to use for my cookies!

   

14 comments:

  1. Great colors and design - very graphic like a fabulous gift wrap or fabric.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! All of your sweets are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mix of solids and patterns. I can't believe you have the patience for these, they are gorgeous. I am off to go research right now how you can ship some of these to me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, Love, Love these cookies.
    I wanted to let you know that I'm passing along the Versatile blogger award to you! For more infor about the award check out my post here http://ow.ly/9Qojz
    Have a great Day!
    Dawn @ DJ's Sugar Shack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing your great Cookies with Full Plate Thursday. These Cookies are precious. Hope you are having a great Spring week end and come back to see me real soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I wanna pipe like you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful. I love the colors!!! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Sharing Saturday. hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful! I'm so impressed by your straight lines, not my strong point that's for sure! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so sweet, so pretty. I love your work! I know, I keep telling you that, but it's true! Thanks for sharing these ones too at Scrumptious Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. L O V E this.. Soooo pretty.. I am totally featuring YOU tomorrow via Pin'Inspirational Thursday.. Hope you stop in.. THANKS SO MUCH for linking up last week.. YOU are AWESOME.. Wishing you a perfect week.. xoxo.. Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cookies look to good to eat! So very pretty. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Link It Up Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These look yummy. Just found your blog its so fun.. Come and check out my blog


    www.thedailysmash101.blogspot.com

    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  13. love these
    thanks for sharing on Serenity Saturday.
    hope to see you there again tomorrow

    Natasha xx

    serenityyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...