Thursday, March 1, 2012

Luck 'o the Irish Link Party!

Nothing says party like St. Patrick's Day!
Adrianne from Happy Hour Projects and I have decided to team up again and co-host a party where you can link up all of your fabulous St. Patrick's Day posts! Recipes, Crafts, Ideas, whatever you have made for St. Patrick's Day!
If you haven't already, stop by and visit Adrianne over at Happy Hours Projects, and find some fabulous projects that you can put together, quite a few projects that you can do in just an hour!


Just remember, St. Patrick's Day only and keep it family friendly (PG or better please!)
If you would like to link up non St. Patricks Day crafts, recipes, and projects go to Happy Hour Projects- Freestyle Friday and link up other sweets at Mrs. Fox's Sweet Party!


  1. I love quick projects like these! Thanks for all of the links!

  2. Thanks for hosting!

    Angela @ A little about A LOT

  3. sorry!! I linked up a easter project :( I can't delete it!

  4. I have shared Irish Soda Bread. Thanks for hosting this fun party!

  5. Hello!!
    I just found your party and I linked up my St. Pat's Day post!!

    Thanks so much for hosting!!


  6. oh my word, this is a DREAM linky for me given my LOVE of st paddy's day!! THANKS!

  7. I have added Pistachio Cupcakes for St. Patrick's Day. Thank you for hosting!

  8. Thanks for, fun! Happy SPD~


I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...