Friday, March 30, 2012

Easter Bunny Cookies

It's Easter Bunny time and here are my bunny cookies!
For these cookies I used 2 teaspoons of lemon extract in my regular sugar cookie recipe. This is my first time using lemon in them and I love the flavor. I would have liked it to be a little bit stronger and may bump it up to 3 teaspoons of lemon extract next time for the batch. They are decorated with royal icing.
The bunny cookie cutters came in a set with a carrot cookie cutter. I originally planned on icing the carrots too, but I have been making so many cookies lately that I ran out of icing. I didn't want to make a batch just for the 5 carrots I cut out, we enjoyed those "as is" and even undecorated they were yummy with that lemon flavor!

&

13 comments:

  1. How cute! You always make your cookies look perfect! I love the pics in your header too! Thanks for linking up again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable - I could eat a bunch of these - wish I had the patience to decorate cookies like this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are very cute....visiting you via LoveNotesByLauren party:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish this bunny would hop on over here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are such a happy little group, they have the sweetest expression on their face, AWHHHHH. Hope you are having a great week end and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO darn cute!!! You are so talented with the icing....love these bunnies :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from This Weeks Cravings Linky Party! http://queenofsavings.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!! I love your cookies. Thanks for sharing with us at Link it Up Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I am featuring your bunny cookies at my I Love Fridays link party this week. Feel free to stop by and grab a featured button :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...