Saturday, March 17, 2012

Luck o' the Irish Link Party & Features!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
You still have time to bake and make some of these wonderful St. Patrick's Day ideas or add a few of your own! In case you have been sleeping under a Blarney Stone or something, Adrianne from Happy Hour Projects and myself have teamed up again this holiday to bring you this fun and festive link party that began on March 1st and runs through tonight at midnight! Our holiday party links will be available year round for you to find holiday ideas anytime of the year!
To celebrate St. Patrick's Day we have each chosen 6 different features from the Luck o' the Irish Link Party! I have listed my 6 features below in no particular order.

Visit Happy Hour Projects to see more features!

Have a fun and safe St. Patrick's Day!
If you are going out tonight, plan ahead and be sure to have a designated driver!
You still have time to link up to the Luck o' the Irish party until midnight tonight! Just make sure your recipes and projects are St. Patrick's Day themed!
The Bunny Hop Link Party begins tomorrow!


  1. Thank you so much for featuring my brownie bites! I am looking forward to linking up again in the future!

  2. Thank you for featuring my Guinness Brownies!! I'm so excited!! :)


I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...