Sunday, April 1, 2012

Flashback to Easter 2011

Easter is just a week away and I always find it fun to look back at what I was baking up the previous year, as scary as that may be! With this 2011 flashback you will see some of my very first cookies, oh boy, let me say we've come a long way since then! By the way that is supposed to be an egg on the cookies!
(clockwise from top left)

 Venturing even farther back to 2010.....
This post just shows you that anyone can learn to make cookies and cupcakes...sometimes it just takes a little practice. It is a constant learning process and I am still learning!
Thanks for following me back in time!

0 sweet comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...