Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Decorating Basics...Leftover Cookies!

I had 7 cookies left from the Wilton Decorating Basics Class that I took last night, so I decided to try my hand at using some "Cookie Icing" from a recipe I found that really didn't work for me...so back to the drawing board and on the search for a recipe that I like. I also made the mistake of not waiting long enough for the icing to dry before moving on to the next color.
In case you are wondering, those are supposed to be Easter Eggs that I drew on the cookies. You may also be wondering, where did the other 3 cookies go? Well, I originally took a picture of all of them, huge glare and after a few were eaten tried to photograph them again with different settings and that photo looked better!

0 sweet comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...