Friday, April 15, 2011

Cakes of the Past

It's Flashback Friday!
This is a weekly segment that I post to show you some of my past adventures...

With only a little over a year of decorating...I am almost out of stuff to share with you for my Flashback Friday that isn't related to a specific holiday, so this weekly posting may be coming to an end very soon!

I have not made many cakes, I am more into cupcakes, and find cakes to be a lot more work! I have already shared a few of the cakes here on my blog... 2 Hello Kitty Cakes and the Tinkerbell Cake, and this week in the Wilton Decorating Basics class we decorated a Dimensional Cupcake Cake, today I am going to share with you the cakes of the past!
German Chocolate Birthday Cake
Checkerboard Birthday Cake and Pom-Pom Cupcakes
 Lemon and Orange Checkerboard Cake (checker pattern turned out better this time!)
Valentine 2010 Cake- this was my first attempt at making roses for a cake and one of the big reasons why I am now taking decorating learn how to make a proper rose!

Okay, that's all folks!

0 sweet comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...