Friday, April 6, 2012

Peanut Butter Blossoms

We ended up with A LOT of Hershey's Kisses in a Hershey's Springtime Assortment bag of candy, I mean A LOT, not the Dark Chocolate...my favorite, but Hershey's Kisses, not that they are bad or anything, just way too many of them!
Well, what do you do when you have too much of anything? Find something to bake with it! I looked no further than the Hershey's website for their Peanut Butter Blossom Recipe! The recipe is delicious, no need to change it any.
I do like to make things pretty though, so I rolled them in colored sugars instead of regular sugar to brighten them up a bit! The colors could be changed to fit any occasion and this is a great way to use up Hershey's Kisses if you find yourself with waayyyyy too many!


Featured at: The Grant Life

9 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the colors! What a great twist on a classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating in Show Your Stuff Blog Hop, You are invited to come back:
    http://juliejewels1.blogspot.com/2012/04/safe-cooking-habits-and-tips-show-your.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are hands down my favorite cookies EVER! Im going to make them for Easter.. thanks for the great idea!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I LOVE that you used colored sugar!!! Totally makes these spring ready:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your rainbow lineup is just darling! Such an awesome 'dress up' idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely and colorful, perfect for Easter! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look beautiful! I love all the colors. Thank you for sharing at Sharing Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im featuring these tomorrow! Make sure to stop by and grab a button :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are so pretty and they look delicious. Megan

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...