Friday, April 20, 2012

Beach Cupcakes!

Last week we had a great time on spring break spending 4 days of it at the beach! I love the heat of the sun and the sound of the ocean!
Spring break may be over, but the beach lives on...in these cupcakes!
Easy to make using candy molds for the palm trees and shells. I let each color of the palm tree set up before adding the next. The sand is simply brown sugar pressed onto the frosting!
 
I can't wait for the warm weather to stick around so we can go to the beach more often!
Now it's time to countdown until summer!

6 comments:

  1. so cute, now i want to go to the beach :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun...bring on the sun and warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, and you executed it so wonderfully! I can't wait for beach season, either, and these are perfect to get everyone in the mood. :)
    Debbie @ Life Is Sweets

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seams like over night we went from trying to keep the wood burning stove burning all night to leaving our window open and enjoying the cool breeze. I am so ready for this summer weather. Love your cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...