Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Bunny Pops

I have never been a fan of an Easter basket full of candy. I like to include healthier treats and useful gifts. In fact, this year my kid's Easter baskets will contain no storebought candy at all! Instead I made all of these bunny pops! You may recognize the Pink Bunny Pop that made from leftovers and just couldn't wait to share with you not too long ago!
Dark Chocolate and Vanilla White Chocolate Bunnies! The little bows are glued on with a dab of chocolate.
All packaged up and ready for the Easter Bunny to Deliver!
Happy Easter!

Don't forgot to stop by and link up your Easter crafts and recipes at:
Look for the features from the Bunny Hop to be posted on Easter Sunday- April 8th!


  1. Those bunnies are adorable! Way better than a storebought treat for sure!

  2. Aww, love how they look all wrapped up! :)

  3. super pretty and those PNB blossoms are great idea for the season too!

  4. These are so cute! Where did you get the mold?

  5. Adorable! I love that you added ribbons =o)

  6. Very cute! I made some too:) Love the pink one!

  7. I'm just like you.. I like to do healthier treats! But these bunnies look sooo yummy!


I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...