Tuesday, October 30, 2012

JELL-O Goblin Goo Drink

Happy Halloween!
Vampires, Witches, Goblins, and Ghouls alike will love starting a night of Trick-or-Treating toasting with this slimy Goblin Goo drink!
Here is what you will need for 2 goblets of goo:
1- 3 ounce package of JELL-O Gelatin
1/2 quart of prepared KOOL-AID

Prepare gelatin mix as directed on package. Refrigerate for about 4 hours until set. Break up gelatin with fork and spoon into cups. Finish filling cups with Kool-Aid.

I used grape JELL-O and strawberry KOOL-AID. The colors were too similar to show much difference. I think this would look great with lime gelatin and strawberry drink or try your own fun color combinations!
 I was a bit skeptical that this would be weird to drink or that I would have to chew it a lot. This drink is actually quite cool and yummy! Made in lighter colors it would make a very refreshing summer drink as well! Kids young and old will love drinking this slimy treat!

Wishing you all a safe and Happy Halloween!
~Christina

 


3 comments:

  1. I hit the after Halloween sales this year and I am hoping to have some pretty neat treats this upcoming year and this is a super fun drink and is good for the kids and adults. : )

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...