Friday, June 15, 2012

2012 Graduation Cupcakes

It's Finally Here!
Today is the day, by the time you are reading this it was yesterday!
My son graduates from high school! It has been an amazing journey and when he smiles, I still see that little boy graduating from preschool and he is still just as sweet!
The years have gone by fast and so has his senior year! I had a huge cake planned for this spectacular occasion, time just didn't permit.
So we have had little sweets here and there to celebrate!
This time it is all about you!
Congratulations Steve!
   
~Love, Mom

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Such an exciting time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Graduate! Those cupcakes are cute and fun and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So perfect! I had a grad this year, too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...