Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Mrs. Fox's Sweet Party #28

Hi and welcome to my party!
(Notice- I didn't say sweets?! For this week only, you can link up ANY of your EDIBLE CREATION! that means FOOD!!!)
I decided to go ahead and put one more party up before my much needed vacation time! So this will be the LAST PARTY for a while, I just don't want to have to worry about it while I am away! Not that anyone has ever posted anything bad, but when I can't check it is when they would! I do still have a few more treats I will be posting for you before I leave though!
I would like this last party before vacation to be the BIGGEST PARTY yet, so I am opening it to ALL FOOD this week only!
 
First thing, here are the features from Week 27:

Congratulations to all of you!
Grab your "I Was Featured" button on the Grab a Button Page!
 
Moving on to this weeks party:
Link up ANY foods week!
Nothing new? Link that up too! Dig thought your archives and find a food that you want to share! I just ask that you keep it all family friendly! I reserve the right to delete any post that I find inappropriate or not with theme. There is a button available for you to share Mrs. Fox's Sweet Party in the right column and on the Grab a Button Page! Don't forget to visit some of the other links! We all love visitors!
Each week I share a few sweets from the party the week before! By joining this party, you give Mrs. Fox's Sweet's permission to use your sweet photo in a featured post. Featured sweets may also be shared at Mrs. Fox's Sweets on Facebook and/or Pinned!
 
Don't forget about the RED, WHITE, and BLUE PARTY going on too for all of your 4th of July recipes and crafts!
 


6 comments:

  1. thanks for including the uncle sams! your party is always so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your features! Hope you have a great trip and thanks for hosting.
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting! Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...