Saturday, June 18, 2011

Chocolate Mousse Parfait

In an instant!

When I saw this Betty Crocker Chocolate Mousse Parfait Mix, I had to try it!
 (Assembly pictured above at each stage)
All you need to add is 1-1/2 cups of milk! I put one Wilton Dark Chocolate Candy Melt disk at the bottom of each up to prevent the mousse from running down the stem of the disposable Martini cups that I had leftover from my New Years Cupcakes made in Martini Cups. Assembly is easy, first add 1/4 cup mousse, then 2 tablespoons of the cookie crumbs, followed by 1/4 cup more mousse, followed by 1 teaspoon cookie crumbs.
These were ready in less than 10 minutes and can be eaten right away!
We did put them in the refrigerator to chill them a little before serving.

My review on this dessert:
Quick and easy!

0 sweet comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...