Monday, June 20, 2011

Mint Chocolate Cookies

I have a few extra bags of Andes Creme de Menthe Baking Chips...now what to do with them?
 Mint Cookies Anyone?
Recipe adapted from Andes Creme de Menthe
(The original recipe is also on the bag)

Ingredients
1/2 cup butter
3/4 cup light brown sugar*
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract*
1 tsp mint extract*
2 eggs
1 package Andes Creme de Menthe Baking Chips
2-2/3 cup All Purpose Flour

(*these are my changes from the original recipe)

Preheat oven to 350. Mix together first 8 ingredients, slowing adding flour to mixer. Stir in mint baking chips by hand.  Roll into tablespoon size balls and flatten slightly. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Allow to cool for 2 minutes before removing from pan.

Okay so they aren't that pretty...but they tasted good!

Also check out Mint Dark Chocolate Cupcakes made with Andes Creme de Menthe Baking Chips!

3 comments:

  1. My husband was so so so glad to see me reading this! He loves mint anything!! GREAT........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this recipe, I'll have to try your changes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking for a recipe to bring to a luncheon today, and- I just happened to have a bag of Andres chips in my cabinet. I made them this morning and they are so good. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...