Sunday, July 17, 2011

Pink Princess Cupcakes #3- Pink Princess

Pink Princess
This is #3 of 28 different Princess Cupcake ideas that I am making from the book Pink Princess Cupcakes by Barbara Beery. To view the other Pink Princess Cupcakes that I have made click HERE!
   The Princess Wands are made Candiquik Vanilla Coating piped onto waxed paper and then immediately sprinkled with pink sanding sugar. Set the wands the refrigerator to set. Be sure to make a few extra in case of breakage!
 The cupcake is a vanilla cupcake with the batter colored pink before baking. I am trying the recipe in the book for these. The vanilla cupcake recipe is pretty good so I will probably use it again. The cupcakes rose with nice size domes. The icing is Buttercream colored pink. Sprinkle each cupcake with Princess-like sprinkles. Poke a started hole in the cupcake with a bamboo skewer for the wand and then insert the wand. That's it!
Next Week's Pink Princess Cupcakes:


  1. These are so pretty! I love the wands. Makes me wish I had a little girl but I have two boys instead. Maybe I can convince them that they're wizards...thanks for sharing on A Well-Seasoned Life's Sweet Indulgences Sunday.

  2. Your treats all look fantastic! I'm here from the Bacon Time Weekend Link Up, and I'm a new follower! :)

  3. These are wonderful ... stopping by for a visit from Tea Time Tuesday ... HHL

  4. Those are so pretty and girly! My nieces would just love them!

  5. How fun! Love the pink stars!
    Thanks for sharing on Cupcake Tuesday!

  6. these are adorable super cute :)

  7. I love those sweet little wands. So magical and dainty! The book sounds charming and I love how you're sharing it with us!

    Thank you so much for linking up to "A Little Birdie Told Me..."!


  8. Thank you so much for stopping by Cast Party Wednesday last week. I really appreciate you sharing your recipes with us. I hope you will join us again for another awesome party filled with yummy recipes.
    Thanks Again!


I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...