Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pink Princess Cupcakes #4- Lollipop

This cupcake is #4 of 28 cupcakes that I am making from the Pink Princess Cupcakes Book by Barbara Beery. To view the other cupcakes from Pink Princess Cupcakes click HERE
The "Lollipop" cupcake is another very simple cupcake to decorate.
To start use your favorite cupcake recipe or one from the book. The author used a chocolate cupcake. You will need to ice them in pink buttercream icing, there is a recipe in the book for that too. To be quick with these, I am using canned pink vanilla frosting that came with pastel jimmies (Pillsbury), while we were picking this up from the store, my little princess saw "pink" cake mix, so these were made with Pillsbury Strawberry Cake mix too. For decorations use lollipops and different candies. I used Pink Jelly Bellys, Runts, Pink Tiara Sprinkles, Pastel Flower Sprinkles, and the Pastel Jimmies that came with the frosting. That's it!
Next week's Pink Princess Cupcake:
Ice Cream Sundae
Be sure to check out all of the Pink Princess Cupcakes that I have made!

These Cupcakes are shared at:


  1. These are just too adorable!
    A dream for any little princess.

  2. I love these ...don't those books just make you happy! I love them all!

  3. Those are so adorable.I wish I had little girl to make these with....

    Thank you for sharing them at Foodie Wednesday and for your sweet comment.Hope to see you next week....have a fantastic weekend.

  4. Adorable! Martha Stewart when she had her kid magazine did all kinds of children cakes, including a flower garden using all kinds of suckers as flowers. I would love to find out where I could find all those aweseomely cute suckers!!! Love your cupcakes!

  5. Looks delish.

    We'd love you to share your recipes with us at
    Simply Delish Saturday

  6. I love your cupcakes. You have so many cute things here!

    I'd love for you to stop by for my Friday Favorites party!

  7. I've loved your pink princess series. They're all so beautiful! Thanks for sharing on A Well-Seasoned Life's Sweet Indulgences Sunday.

  8. Great photo! I love your cupcake liners!

  9. Absolutely adorable! Thank you for sharing!

  10. Your Pink Princess Cupcake's are just adorable. I would love to have one of those. Thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and hope to see you again real soon. Hope you are having a great week!
    Miz Helen

  11. Thank you for joining me last week for Cast Party Wednesday. I hope you come back tomorrow and share more of your recipes with us.
    I hope to see you there!


I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...