Friday, May 25, 2012

Graduation Candy Pops

This is more of just a show and tell really! These candy pops were made with a Wilton Graduation Lollipop Mold and Candiquik. I just wanted to stick with school colors to keep this project quick and simple. I used 2 melted blocks of Vanilla Candiquik for white and colored 2 blocks blue with candy coloring for the blue and had extra blue leftover. I put each color in a piping bag and snipped a small cornder of for the detail and then snipped the hole larger for filling in. At one point I did feel like I was having to freehand the words a bit, as they were hard to see in the mold, but they turned out fine!
   
CONGRATULATIONS
CLASS
of
2012!
  
~Christina

5 comments:

  1. So cute! They turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look good enough to eat. Congratulations to the graduates! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty pops! Thanks for sharing at Bacon Time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute! Sister #5 graduates tomorrow, so these are just in time! We appreciate you linking up to our “Strut Your Stuff Saturday.” We love seeing all of the great recipes and fun ideas! Hope to see you again next week! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cant wait to see what you link up later today on Serenity Saturday

    Natasha xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...