Monday, May 7, 2012

Graduation Pudding Snacks

Hey everyone! Still here? I am, just not as much as usual. One exciting thing going on right now, is my baby boy is graduating highschool in a little over a month! Where did the time go? It seems like just yesterday it was me graduating. For the past year I have been gathering graduation ideas. I have pinned some ideas on my Graduation board, so stop by there too!
This idea can be whipped up in less than 10 minutes and makes a great after school treat. I used small box of white chocolate pudding mix, coloring it school colors, and dividing it into 2 cups. I was a little uneven at this, oops! The graduation caps were easy to make using a candy mold that I found at our local cake store and it can also be found on Amazon. I used melting candy, colored with candy coloring and let the hats set up while the pudding set up.

Graduation isn't something just to be celebrating for one day for us. I want this to be a fun and memorable time, so I plan on making many more graduation treats in the coming weeks leading to graduation as the countdown to graduation continues!

~Christina

6 comments:

  1. What a great snack idea for grads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina, what a great idea! Love it! Can't wait to see what else you come up with the next few weeks. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea! Time flies, huh? My kid is only 7 but I know that I'm going to blink and she'll be graduating. Can't wait to see all your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow high school!! i love the colors for this too, congrats to your grad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, I love the little hats! What a nice, simple treat (you know, that's my style!)

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...