Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mrs. Fox's Sweet Party #24

Hi and Welcome to Mrs. Fox's Sweet Party!
I am so glad that you have come back for another week to party and if you are new here...WELCOME!
Here are the Features from Week #23:
(no particular order)
 
Congratulations to all of you!
Grab your "I Was Featured" button on the Grab a Button Page!
Moving on to this weeks party:
Link up your sweets, whatever dessert YOU have made this week!
Nothing new? Link that up too! Dig thought your archives and find a sweet treat that you want to share! I just ask that you keep it all family friendly! I reserve the right to delete any post that I find inappropriate or not with the sweet theme. There is a button available for you to share Mrs. Fox's Sweet Party in the right column and on the Grab a Button Page! Don't forget to visit some of the other links! We all love visitors!
Each week I share a few sweets from the party the week before! By joining this party, you give Mrs. Fox's Sweet's permission to use your sweet photo in a featured post. Featured sweets may also be shared at Mrs. Fox's Sweets on Facebook and/or Pinned!
 


11 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! Thanks for featuring my post on How to Make Teeth Cake Pops! I just made another 5 dozen of those bad boys. Thanks for taking the time to host a party every week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting and thank you for the feature! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my water lily cupcakes! Have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVELY features and great inspiring party ;)) How are you hon..? BOY I missed ya, back to my normal routines and hope to stick around and indulge as usual.. Yummness all around here.. LOVE it. Hope things are well.. xoxox BIG hugs.. `M

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first visit to your blog and to link up! Cute, yummy and delish!!
    Thanks for hosting!
    I am a new follower:)
    Meegan@ what meegan makes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for a great sweets party!! I really do look forward to seeing the yummies that get linked each week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...