Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Mrs. Fox's Sweet Party #26

Hi and Welcome to Mrs. Fox's Sweet Party!
Wow! I can't believe Wednesday is already here! I hope you all had a wonderful 3 day weekend, if you were lucky enough to be off! I can't wait to see what you have all been working on!
But first....
Here are the Features from Week #25:
(no particular order)

Congratulations to all of you!
Grab your "I Was Featured" button on the Grab a Button Page!
Moving on to this weeks party:
Link up your sweets, whatever dessert YOU have made this week!
Nothing new? Link that up too! Dig thought your archives and find a sweet treat that you want to share! I just ask that you keep it all family friendly! I reserve the right to delete any post that I find inappropriate or not with the sweet theme. There is a button available for you to share Mrs. Fox's Sweet Party in the right column and on the Grab a Button Page! Don't forget to visit some of the other links! We all love visitors!
Each week I share a few sweets from the party the week before! By joining this party, you give Mrs. Fox's Sweet's permission to use your sweet photo in a featured post. Featured sweets may also be shared at Mrs. Fox's Sweets on Facebook and/or Pinned!


  1. Thank you for hosting another party

  2. Thanks for hosting and for featuring my Lofthouse Cookies!!! So sweet of you:) p.s. I can't delete the pork I accidentally linked...sorry about that! Stella B's Kitchen

  3. Thanks for hosting this Sweet Party! Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

  4. Great features! Thanks for hosting :)

  5. I totally love those beauty school cookies! Thanks so much for hosting!

  6. I finally had something new and sweet to link up! Thanks for hosting.

  7. Thank you so much for featuring my cookies!! I love those captain america cupcakes!!

  8. I have shared German Chocolate Cupcakes. Thank you for hosting!

  9. Thanks so much for featuring my Captain America cupcakes this week. Made my day!
    Dawn @ DJ's Sugar Shack

  10. Thanks for hosting! You have certainly made some fun goodies for graduation!

  11. Shut my own party down this week so I could visit and link-up with some of my favorite peeps, so here I am!

  12. Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend :)



I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...