Hi and Welcome to Mrs. Fox's Sweet
Party!
Wow! I can't believe Wednesday is already here! I hope you all had a wonderful 3 day weekend, if you were lucky enough to be off! I can't wait to see what you have all been working on!
But first....
Here are the Features from Week #25:
(no particular
order)
Congratulations to all of you!
Grab your "I Was Featured" button on the Grab a Button Page!
Moving on to this weeks party:
Link up your
sweets, whatever dessert YOU have made this week!
Nothing new? Link
that up too! Dig thought your archives and find a sweet treat that you want to
share! I just ask that you keep it all family friendly! I reserve the right to
delete any post that I find inappropriate or not with the sweet theme. There is
a button available for you to share Mrs. Fox's Sweet Party in the right column
and on the Grab a Button Page! Don't forget to visit some
of the other links! We all love visitors!
Each week I share a few sweets from the party the week
before! By joining this party, you give Mrs. Fox's Sweet's permission to use
your sweet photo in a featured post. Featured sweets may also be shared at
Mrs. Fox's Sweets on
Facebook and/or Pinned!


Thank you for hosting another party
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting and for featuring my Lofthouse Cookies!!! So sweet of you:) p.s. I can't delete the pork I accidentally linked...sorry about that! Stella B's Kitchen
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting this Sweet Party! Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the feature!
ReplyDeleteGreat features! Thanks for hosting :)
ReplyDeleteI totally love those beauty school cookies! Thanks so much for hosting!
ReplyDeleteI finally had something new and sweet to link up! Thanks for hosting.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for featuring my cookies!! I love those captain america cupcakes!!
ReplyDeleteI have shared German Chocolate Cupcakes. Thank you for hosting!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for featuring my Captain America cupcakes this week. Made my day!
ReplyDeleteDawn @ DJ's Sugar Shack
Thanks for hosting! You have certainly made some fun goodies for graduation!
ReplyDeleteShut my own party down this week so I could visit and link-up with some of my favorite peeps, so here I am!
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting! Have a great weekend :)
ReplyDeleteMichelle