Sunday, May 27, 2012

Grill Brownie Cupcakes

It may not offically be summer quite yet, but the heat has arrived and so have the picnics!
These brownies are easily made using your favorite brownie recipe or mix baked in cupcake liners. A little orange sanding sugar, a tube of ready made black icing, and a few Hot Tamales make decorating these easy!
Another version of these brownies with candy aisle hotdog gummy candy placed on top.
Perfect for any summer party or picnic!
   
Enjoy!
~ Christina & Katie

11 comments:

  1. They look so cute! I don't know how you keep coming up with these amazing ideas...you are very clever!

    My Say G'day Party is still going strong so please pop by and join in if you can. I really appreciate you adding my button to your linky party page-thanks!

    Best wishes for a lovely week,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO clever! Fabulous...these will make everyone smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, these are the CUTEST, most FUN cupcakes I've seen for summer picnics!!! LOVE them, and can't wait to try making some! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute. "Man" cupcakes for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look great :) Love the photo on the grill.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute and creative!! Perfect for summer :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...