Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mrs. Fox's Sweet Party #25

Hi and Welcome to Mrs. Fox's Sweet Party!
Memorial Day Picnics, Graduations, Summer fun, 4th of July, so many fun things coming up! I can't wait to see what you are working on now!
 But first....
Here are the Features from Week #24:
(no particular order)
 
Congratulations to all of you!
Grab your "I Was Featured" button on the Grab a Button Page!
Moving on to this weeks party:
Link up your sweets, whatever dessert YOU have made this week!
Nothing new? Link that up too! Dig thought your archives and find a sweet treat that you want to share! I just ask that you keep it all family friendly! I reserve the right to delete any post that I find inappropriate or not with the sweet theme. There is a button available for you to share Mrs. Fox's Sweet Party in the right column and on the Grab a Button Page! Don't forget to visit some of the other links! We all love visitors!

Each week I share a few sweets from the party the week before! By joining this party, you give Mrs. Fox's Sweet's permission to use your sweet photo in a featured post. Featured sweets may also be shared at Mrs. Fox's Sweets on Facebook and/or Pinned!

Also be sure to stop the Red, White & Blue Party hosted by Happy Hour Projects & Mrs. Fox's Sweets to link up all of your red, white & blue themed crafts and recipes!


11 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting such fun parties! They make me hungry :)
    Meegan@whatmeeganmakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting this party Mrs.Fox
    Hope you're having a great day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting this sweet party:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting!! I can't wait to see all the fun patriotic stuff that is going to start showing up:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the party, everything looks wonderful. I am sharing Coconut Pineapple cake have a great week andi thewednesdaybaker

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring my Nutter Butter Truffle Brownies! I needed a smile this morning, so thank you. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guess I better get on Red, White, and Blue Ball! Thanks for hosting and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for featuring my Patriotic Mini Cupcakes! Today I am sharing my Hand Held Cherry Pie! Thanks for hosting and have a GREAT week!
    ---Sheryl from Lady Behind The Curtain---

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for hosting this fun party. My hubby is retired from military service and our home is decorated in red, white & blue. I'm always partial that way...great fun here!

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...