Thursday, January 26, 2012

Dove Wedding Cookies

I have a large bin of cookie cutters that was passed down from my mother in law. While looking to see if I could find a cookie cutter for my Love Birds Cookies, I found this dove cookie cutter and just had to use it!
I wanted the cookies to be elegant, so stuck with white and added pearl dust for a little sparkle. I am a sucker for sparkle! Of course the photograph doesn't show the brilliance of the sparkle as well as I had hoped, especially with all the dark and rainy days that we have been having.
I did try a couple other designs, other than the swirls, but in the end the I liked the swirls on the wings the best.




8 comments:

  1. I love the texture of the swirls with the sophistication of the monochromatic colour scheme. Very pretty. THanks for sharing at Link It Up Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful and delicious they look! Thanks for sharing this one. Come visit us. We have a terrific jambalya recipe today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those are gorgeous!! I suppose that would help me stay out of them, if they are too beautiful to eat!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these are beautiful! They would have been perfect for my wedding reception many, many years ago. I had doves on my wedding invitations and napkins. I love the white on white - so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful La Paloma Cookies for someones very special day. These will be just beautiful! Hope you are having a wonderful week end and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...