Sunday, September 4, 2011

Pink Princess #14- Tiara Princess

Tiara Princess
I seriously cannot believe that I am already halfway through the Pink Princess Cupcakes Book by Barbara Beery! I have made them all out of order of course. I really hope you have enjoyed seeing the cupcakes so far, as much as I have enjoyed making them! This is a really great and fun book if you don't already have it, you should! I have recreated each design to suit my needs or whatever I happen to have in the cabinet, so a lot of her designs look quite different from mine, but with the same basic idea.
The point of the Tiara Cupcake is to serve it in a Tiara.
This tiara actually had a comb attached, but I removed it for photographing. There are some different types of tiaras out there and you can find them very inexpensively starting at $1 each at Party City or even less for mini tiaras!
For the top of the cupcake, I first iced it in buttercream and then I piped the light shiny pink on with a size 3 tip and piping gel tinted light pink. I finished the cupcake off by adding some decorating sprinkles that I already had.

Be sure to check out all of the Pink Princess Cupcakes that I have made!
 
The next Pink Princess Cupcake that I will be making:
Pixie Princess
   



13 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! I love your pink princess cupcakes. They're all so sweet. Thanks for sharing on Sweet Indulgences Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just darling! Thanks so much for linking them up at Muffin (and Cupcake) Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute perfect for a princess come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! I can think of a few princesses who would be delighted at these... Happy Tea Cup Tuesday ..xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  5. AmaZinG! I know a little girl that would love to have this at her birthday party! We would love to have you link up at our party, Crafty Lassie Tuesday, we are also having a giveaway! Hope to see you there!
    www.SewStylishBoutique.blogspot.com
    Thanks!
    Heather & Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love the design on top. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing with Crazy Sweet Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful and elegant cupcake -- fit for a queen (or princess)!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...