Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pink Princess #23- Kiss Me / The Princess and the Frog

Kiss Me
The Princess and the Frog
The title in the book is "Kiss Me," but I call them "The Princess and the Frog!"
This is #23 of 28 different designs inspired by the Pink Princess Cupcake Book that I am recreating. As I near the end of the book, I am left with the ones that I didn't choose to make first, since I have been making them all out of order. I wasn't so sure about this design to begin with. I couldn't find a similar froggy candy mold to the one used in the book and my froggy candy mold is quite different. I also I wasn't really digging the original colors. We love Disney around here, so being a Princess book with a frog theme, it hit me..."The Princess and the Frog!" Tiana is such an awesome Princess... because she cooks! I decided to change the colors to go more with the movie colors and the colors changed it all! I am so happy with the outcome here!
Aren't they cute?
The happy couple, Prince Naveen and Princess Tiana in the middle and their other little froggy friends all around! These would not only be great for a Princess and the Frog party or fan of the movie, but I think they would also be great for an anniversary for someone that loves frogs!
  I sang my way though making these cupcakes! I have the song memorized, since I listen the Disney Princess CD on repeat in my car! You can hear a snipit of Everyday Princess on Amazon.com!
Here are my favorite lyrics from the song Everyday Princess sang by Tiana (actually sang by Anika Noni Rose):
"Now life is what you make it
We can all be royalty
It’s a prize for you, so take it
You never know what you can be
It sure is great having breakfast in your bed
With a sparkly crown sittin’ on your head
But that’s not me, I wear mine cookin’ up new dishes
Because I’ll never be your everyday princess"
 
Be sure to check out all of the Pink Princess Cupcakes that I have made!
 
The next Pink Princess Cupcake that I will be making:
 Glass Slipper
 

These Cupcakes are Shared at:
Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Sooo adorable.. I think I watch this EVERYDAY with my daughter.. : )) LOVE it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I've loved all of you Pink Princess cupcakes. You've done such a great job! Thanks for sharing on Sweet Indulgences Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me it was enough to read pink:) Which an fantastic looking cakes;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these...the song lyrics made me smile. Good words of wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are darling! Thanks so much for linking up at Muffin Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them. What a cite cupcake idea. They would go gret tied into a Princess Theme. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! I think the frogs would be great for Harry Potter too.
    Thanks for joining us on Cupcake Tuesday every week!
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  8. My daughter would love these. She's obsessed with Froggies. Thank-you so much for sharing at Pin'Inspiration Thursday.

    Happy new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww so cute!

    Thanks for linking up to Serenity Saturday.
    Hope to see you there again tomorrow

    Natasha xxx

    www.serenityyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...