Friday, November 11, 2011

Harry Potter Cauldron Cake Pops

11.11.11
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
I seriously can't believe Harry Potter is over. My older kids have grown up right along with Harry, Hermione, and Ron. The Harry Potter books and movies have just alway been a part of our lives. To commemorate the release of the final movie on Blu Ray/DVD Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, I have made Cauldron Cake Pops. I got my inspiration for these from the Cauldron Cakes that I saw on a trip to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
Harry Potter bought Cauldron Cakes on the Hogwarts Express snack cart in the very first movie. If the movie were being made now, just maybe there would have been Cauldron Cake Pops on that snack cart too!
Sadly, we say good-bye to our Harry Potter friends, nothing can compare...
   
If you haven't already check out the Harry Potter Butterbeer Cupcakes that I made back in July when Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 hit theatres.
 

These Cauldron Pops are Shared at:
Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Those look really difficult to do - I am impressed!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look fantastic. My boys would love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree w/ LIsa - way to go, quite a NEAT cakepop!! I love them and I pinned and stumbled and tweeted ya too buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute, my son is so excited to see the movie, this could be the perfect snack. And I never saw those at the harry potter world, that means I probably missed a lot:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them! Unfortunately, we've only seen the first four movies so we're really behind. I feel like we can't skip ahead until we've watched the other three. I don't know if we'll ever complete the series.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are amazing! We are huge Harry Potter fans around here, too. We actually went at midnight to get the DVD and stayed up watching it (we missed it at the theater).

    I'm not sure I could create anything near that cool!

    New follower from Stir, Stitch, and Straighten =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this post. We watched the second part last night.... I'm sad that's over. Maybe a cake pop will make me happy.

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Due to the high amount of spam I have been receiving, I am now having to moderate all comments. Inappropriate comments or solicitations will be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...